Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
BBDEC – IQAC was established with a motive to engrain quality culture in the Institution. The primary objective of IQAC is quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices. Major role of the IQAC is to develop mechanisms and procedures required for improvement in academic performance as well as administrative and financial tasks.
This cell is responsible to handle various initiatives towards the development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for diverse academic and administrative activities.IQAC task involves dissemination of information on various quality parameters, organization of workshops & seminars on quality related themes, documentation of the various activities and processes, conducting annual internal quality audit and to connect with the stakeholders for the sustenance cum enhancement in the overall quality culture.
- To ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions.
- Topromote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
|S.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Prof. (Dr.) Monica Mehrotra, Director-BBDEC||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Ravi Khare||Convener|
|3||All Head of Departments (BBDEC)||Member|
|4||Mr. Prabhat Ranjan, Sourcing Lead -HCL Lucknow||External Expert Member|
|6||Mr. Pradeep Saxena, Director-Finance||Member|
|7||Mr. Satyaban Behuria, Head-Training & Placement Cell||Member|