Civil & Environmental Engineering (60 Seats)
- Diploma in Civil and Environmental Engineering is a diploma level engineering course that aims in providing the knowledge and skill in the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of infrastructure both physical and naturally built environment, such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings, and many more.
- Civil Engineers aim to use the principles of engineering and economics to make the structure safe and economical. In view of this, the department emphasizes sustainability within the built environment through green engineering in our teaching.
- Civil and Environmental engineering is responsible for building different type of structures that comprises of planning, design, budgeting, construction management, developing national wide transport systems, water supply networks, surveying and analysis. Civil engineering is an advancing industry, constantly adapting to contemporary developments and concerns, such as pollution, water shortages, and sustainable energies.
- Civil and Environmental engineering covers different technical subject areas like mechanics, hydraulics, materials, environment, and structural analysis. These foundation subjects will be complemented with the development of design skills, computer-aided design in particular. The use of different civil engineering software makes the student competent and techno-friendly. The final year of the diploma course will involve the participation of students in individual and group projects.
The Department aims at grooming students into global professionals and hence every student will have the opportunity to learn and understand cutting-edge technologies that have emerged in the recent past.
- Municipal corporations
- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Indian Railways
- Electricity boards
- Steel Authority of India
- Central Public Work Departments (CPWD)
- Irrigation and PWD Department
- Government Mega Construction Projects
- Government Housing Schemes
- Tata Realty and Infrastructure
- Reliance Infrastructure
- L&T – ECC
- Hindustan Construction Company
|3 Years (Approved by AICTE and BTE)
|As per UP Board of Technical Education Norms
|For admission to the first year of Diploma in Engineering, candidate must have clearly passed High School or equivalent examination of U. P. Board with at least 35% of marks in aggregate from any recognized Board / University.