Webinar Details: Topic: “Role of Computer Programming in CAD/CAM” Date: February 5, 2021 Timing: 03:00 PM onwards. Platform: ZOOM Organized by: Department of Information Technology, BBDEC, [...]
As per the AICTE Regulations dated 01.07.2009 and UGC Regulations dated 17.06.2009 and Directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India “Ragging” in any way is banned. Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following Acts with or without any intention by any Student or Group of Students:
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts or Disturbs the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or Danger to Health or Life.
- Any act of Abuse by Spoken Words, e-mail, SMS, MMS or Public Insult etc.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, Hardships, Physical or Psychological Harm or creates Fear.
- Any act of Injury to the Fundamental Right to Human Dignity.
- Any act of Wrongful Confinement, use of Criminal Force Trespass or Intimidation.
- Any Unlawful Assembly or Abatement or Conspiracy to “Ragging”.
Punishment for Ragging
Any student or Group of Students found guilty of “Ragging” in the Campus or Hostels or College Buses or even outside the Campus shall be liable for one or more of the following Punishment:
- Suspension from Attending Classes and Academic Privileges.
- Suspension or Expulsion from Hostels/College Bus.
- Debarring from Appearing in any Seasonal Test/University Examination.
- F.I.R. against the Concerned Student or Group of Students.
- Fine up-to Rs. 25,000/- to the Concerned Student of Group of Students.
- Withdrawing Scholarship and other Benefits
- Rustication from the Institution for a period of One to Four Semesters.
- Expulsion from the Institution and also Debarring from Admission to any other Institution through University.
- Entry in the Character/Transfer Certificates regarding the Punishment given for any Act of “Ragging”.
The following committees have been constituted for prevention of “Ragging”
Note: All freshers are advised to report any incidence of “Ragging” class coordinator/HoDs and any of the following authorities of the Institutions.
- Security (In-Campus) : 0522-6196307
- Police (Out Post) : 7839860983
- Asst. Security Officer: 9628374446
- Chief Proctor (BBD Ed. Group): 0522-6196216, 9889786389
- Proctor: 0522-6196348, 9918577151
Note: Besides above committees, a special cell-Women Grievance Cell has also been constituted. All related complaints may be registered at: Tel: +91 52261963265/66 or by email at email@example.com