Renewable Energy (60 Seats)
- This program enables students from across various industries, energy utilities, consultancy firms to complete the course work without leaving their job or career.
- The Renewable Energy program aims to understand the different aspects of renewable energy issues and their solutions.
- The primary objective for deploying renewable energy courses is to advance economic development, improve energy security, improve access to energy, and mitigate climate change.
- Energy is a vital input for the development and economic growth of a country. The growth of the energy sector is critical for socio-economic development, particularly for rural areas.
- Students completing this course will be equipped with advanced and updated skills required to design, install, commission, and evaluate the technical and economic viability of renewable energy and implement energy efficiency projects.
The Department aims at grooming students into global professionals and hence every student will have the opportunity to learn and understand cutting-edge technologies that have emerged in the recent past.
- In the manufacturing industry primarily in the private sector and to some extent in the public sector
- In service sectors like Railways, Hospitals, Military Engineering Services, Boards and Corporations, Construction Companies, Transportation Departments, New, and Renewable Energy Development Agency
- In the marketing sector for sales and after-sales services
- As an entrepreneur
|Duration||3 Years (Approved by AICTE and BTE)|
|Admission Procedure||As per UP Board of Technical Education Norms|
|Eligibility||For admission to the first year of Diploma in Engineering, candidate must have clearly passed High School or equivalent examination of U. P. Board with at least 35% of marks in aggregate from any recognized Board / University.|