PEO, PO & PSO
Program Evaluation Outcomes (PEOs)
- PEO1To empower students for utilizing fundamental knowledge of subjects for applications in various careers.
- PEO2 To promote students to think logically and instill lifelong learning to provide solutions for existing problems.
- PEO3 To inculcate the students to work as team and develop managerial, administrative and technical skills.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- PO1 Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- PO3 Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- PO4Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12Life Long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadcast of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 Graduate should be able to identify solutions to various IT related problems by incorporating appropriate concepts, algorithms and tools of IT.
- PSO2Graduates should be able to understand existing technologies for implementing them for the benefits of societal needs.
- PSO3 Graduates should have the capability to manage complex projects with due consideration of technology, human, financial, ethical and environmental factors and calculating the underlying risks involved.