Vision & Mission
To produce engineers having professional and leadership qualities with capacity to take up professional and research assignments in Civil Engineering and allied fields with focus on inter-disciplinary and innovative approach and to compete at the global level.
- MD1: To impart quality and real time education to contribute to the field of Civil Engineering.
- MD2: To impart soft skills, leadership qualities and professional ethics among the graduates to handle projects independently.
- MD3: To develop graduates to compete at the global level.
- MD4: To deal with the contemporary issues and to cater to the societal needs.
- Surveying Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Engineering Geology Lab
- Civil Engineering Material Lab
- Quantity Survey & Estimation Lab
- Civil Engineering Drawing Lab
- Geoinformatics Lab
- Hydraulic Machine Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Cad Lab
- Cad Lab 1
- Cad Lab 2
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Structural Detailing Lab
- Air & Noise Pollution Lab
- Concrete Structure Lab
- Traffic Survey & Analysis Lab
- Water & Waste Water Treatment Lab