Placements, a complete wrap-up
The Campus Recruitment Programme at BBD gives an opportunity to the institute
to showcase its talent pool to the corporate world and for the Corporate
to reiterate their confidence in recruiting from the institute.
The highly skilled base of students delivering stellar performances eventually
leads to long term mutually beneficial associations with the corporate world
and this has been proved time and again by the number of Offers being given
to BBD students.
BBDEC, is oldest and flagship Institution of BBD Group of Educational
Institutions. It has achieved some big milestones in this academic year
of its Placements as always this has been the premier institute of BBD Group.
The Placement Season at BBDEC began with Companies like Tata Consultancy
Services (TCS) recruiting students of BBDEC with an annual package of
Rs. 3.16 LPA. Many other companies like ThoughtWorks, HCL, Genpact, BL Kashyap,
Compro, SafeNet, Mobikwick, DrishtiSoft, Josh Technologies, Innodata Isogen,
IBM and many other top notch companies offering opportunities .
The highest pay offered was Rs 6.5 Lac per Annum and the average package
Rs 4.00 Lac per Annum which is a big achievement for BBDEC getting big
offers and pay packages for its outgoing batch. This year a new trend of
many start-ups have shown interest in recruiting our students. And the average
package offered by these start-ups was around Rs. 4.00 Lac per Annum which
adds another feather in the cap of BBDEC.
Major Oppurtunities Created in 2015-16
Placement Policy 2016-2017:-
- Student expected to complete his/her degree by June 2016 is eligible
- Placement support is available to all the students registered/verified/authenticated
with the Placement Portal only.
- Discipline and decorum must be maintained in the campus at any cost.
- College uniform should be the compulsory attire for all placement
- Student will not be allowed to participate in the selection process
of the company for which he/she has missed the Pre Placement Talk.
- Once given interest in any company student have to follow the entire
selection process and will not be allowed to withdraw the candidature
at any point of time, failing which student will not be allowed to appear
in further recruitment process till further notice.
- Once selected in any company through campus recruitment, the students
will not be allowed to put his candidature for more companies.
- The attendance in class and in the events/activities organized may
be a criteria for short-listing in a placement process depending upon
- Student need to verify his/her marks (Calculated in two decimal points).
- Student is solely responsible for the authenticity of his/her data
/credentials. In case of any discrepancy strict action will be taken
which may also result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- It will be a shared responsibility of T&P cell as well as the student
to check the authenticity of the company coming for campus recruitment